Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive

Are you already in Canada on a Study Permit or Work Permit?

If you are a temporary foreign worker or a foreign student who graduated in Canada, you often have the qualities to make a successful transition from temporary to permanent residence. You are familiar with Canadian society and can contribute to the Canadian economy. You should have knowledge of English or French and qualifying work experience.
Applying to stay in Canada permanently in your case is simple. You can do this under the Canadian Experience Class.

You must meet these minimum requirements to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class. You must:
•plan to live outside the province of Quebec
•be either:
◦a temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada, or
◦a foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada
•have gained your experience in Canada with the proper work or study authorization
•apply while working in Canada – or – within one year of leaving your job in Canada
According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience means:
•Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or
•Skill Level A (professional occupations) or
•Skill Level B (technical occupations and skilled trades)
Your application will be assessed on two requirements if you apply as a temporary foreign worker:
•your work experience and
•your ability in English or French.
If you apply as a graduate of a Canadian post-secondary educational institution with Canadian work experience, it will be assessed using the above requirements, as well as:
•your education.
Principal applicant
If you are married or living with a common-law partner in Canada, and she/he also meets the above requirements, you can decide which one of you will apply for the Canadian Experience Class as a principal applicant.


Yonge Street #7191, Suite 913, Thornhill, ON, L3T0C4, Canada.

© Copyright 2020 MYIS. All Rights Reserved. Design: Honarpardaz.